CNA/HCA - join our team Part time and Full time - $2000.00 Sign on bonus. Wage depends on experience. We will pay the right candidate for training. $13. to start with increase for experience. We pay for your scrubs. Newly refurbished 40-bed secured memory care facility. We provide minimal to full assistance with all activities of daily living in a home-like environment. Paid while you train, medical/vision through Regence Innova, Aflac supplemental insurance available, 80 hours paid time off in the first year, 7 paid holidays, 401K with match for FT employees.
Required Licenses: Experience preferred, Specialty Dementia Training Certificate, Mental Health Training Certificate,CPR/First Aid, Food handler's permit within 30 days of employment
Special Skills: Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, sit, reach, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Must be available to work weekends.
RN’s & LPN’s - Great benefits, hours and compensation. Work in a well respected, locally owned small community, focused on excellence in resident care. Flexible positions available now. Get paid while you train. Complete an online application, call or stop by to apply!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Prepare, administer and document medications and treatments as ordered by the physician in accordance with federal requirements, state regulations and facility policies and procedures.
- Order and receive medications from pharmacy. Contact physicians and record physicians' verbal orders. Conduct monthly drug re-cap according to facility policy and procedure. Count controlled drugs, dispose of discontinued medications according to state regulations.
- Monitor each resident's physical and mental functioning, psychological well-being and nutritional status to detect deviations from baseline and to gage progress. Obtain and document vital signs, weights, intake and output, diet supplements and replacements, etc., according to facility policy.
- Ensure universal precautions are used properly throughout the unit. Maintain work area in clean, safe and sanitary condition at all times.
- Ensure resident is treated with dignity and respect. Investigate complaints of residents and facilities and refer to DNS or take appropriate action.
- Ensures each resident receives treatments, medications and diet as prescribed as well as personal and rehabilitative care as needed in accordance with federal and state regulations and facility policies and procedures.
- Assures prompt, appropriate action in cases of injury, illness, fire or other emergencies.
- Replaces call-offs as necessary for the next shift and re-assigns personnel for designated shift as necessary.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach above shoulder, push, pull stand/walk for long periods of time.
STARTING WAGE: RN’s start at $27.00 per hour with increased wage based on experience. LPN’s start at $25.00 per hour with increased wage based on experience. NOC shift offers additional compensation for both RN’s & LPN’s.
BENEFIT PACKAGE: Medical and vision plan through Regence Innova, Aflac supplemental insurance available. Accrue up to 80 hours of paid time off the first year, 7 paid holidays, 401K with employer match with full-time employment.