Liberty Shores Assisted Living Community and Harbor House Memory Care, take great pride in providing the best Assisted Living services to our residents, while providing our employees a nurturing and supportive workplace.
We are proud to offer the following for our staff:
- Very competitive wages, hours and benefits including quality healthcare at a reasonable cost for our full-time employees (30 hours of above), tuition assistance and tuition reimbursement options.
- Opportunities for in-house upward mobility or advancement within our community
- 15 hours on-line Continuing Education Classes per month on a variety of healthcare topics including six hours on dementia care.
- We are proud of the longevity in our employees with over 60% of them working her for 7 years or longer. The turn-over rate in our caregivers is very low.
- We offer flexible scheduling options to enable our employees to attend school for continued advancement.
- We expect and practice the highest degree of professionalism, civility and respect with our employees.
We are looking forward to discussing our job opportunities with you. Please contact Deanna Hilse, our HR and Staffing Coordinator via email@example.com for more information or submission of your resume. You may also complete the on-line application.
Deanna Hilse, HR and Staffing Coordinator
- LPN's and Certified Nursing Assistants - Liberty Shores Assisted Living and Harbor House Memory Care Communities are presently recruiting for exceptional LPN's and CNA's, who consider the care for seniors as their pofessional calling. Full-time, exceptional benefits including a 401K plan with owner contribution and low resident to care staff ratio. Our community has a long history of perfect DSHS State Surveys and we pride ourselves on our staff longevity. The successful applicant must have a valid WA State license, must be able to pass a criminal background check and have three positive work references. Exceptional pay plus shift differential for certain shifts being offered. For consideration, please submit an application on-line or stop by.
- Part-time Housekeeping - Friday through Monday. Exceptional benefits including healthcare, paid time off and a 401K plan with owner contribution. Work with a great team in a beautiful environment. Must pass a criminal background check. For consideration, please submit an application on-line or stop by.