Harbor House offers a comprehensive selection of living options and support services. if you are not sure which living option is right for your loved one, please let Harbor House assist you.
Our Director of Nursing Services and professional staff are trained to review your needs and preferences. Our goal is to help you develop a plan for yourself or a loved one, which will meet your specific needs for comfort and security.
Harbor House offers a wide range of 24-hour licensed nursing services delivered by onsite staff in the privacy of our residents' rooms. For more information and individually designed care plan and cost charges, please contact the Director of Nursing Services.
As we welcome a resident into our community, we complete a comprehensive assessment of care needs, which will be the foundation for the resident's Service and Care Plan. This plan integrates past events into the resident's current environment promoting self-esteem and the comfort of a daily routine.
Family is a very important part of our care. Involving families from the beginning, we customize a plan of care around the resident's past history. We learn about our residents' past live experiences, accomplishments and challenges from the family, which helps us plan an easier transition to a new home.
We promise that you will applaud our high standards in customer service and healthcare delivery.
- Our Administrator and our Registered Nurse Manager have extensive experience managing compassionate care for seniors.
- Numerous levels of nursing service options including end-of-life care.
- Licensed nurses on site 24 hours a day.
- Dedicated and compassionate caregivers.
- Medication Administration and Medication Supervision, including the assessment of new medications.
- Advanced Diabetes Management Support.
- Supportive Pain Management and Physician Coordination Services.
- Furnished apartments for short-term and respite care.