Assisted Living Philosophy
The mission of Liberty Shores and Harbor House focuses on the residents in our care. We will provide the best in assisted living and dementia care services for our residents by
- Supporting the independence, individuality, privacy and decision-making of each resident.
- Meeting the changing needs of residents by anticipating and providing the best available, sound and supportive assisted living services.
- Providing outstanding, well-managed facilities and a vibrant community living environment for our residents.
To realize our mission, we follow these guiding principles:
- We recognize that residents, family members, employees, providers and community visitors are our customers.
- We utilize a systematic and unwavering approach to quality assurance to verify that we are consistently exceeding our high standards.
- We recognize and promote employees who exhibit dedication and commitment to overall excellence.
- We value open and pro-active communication throughout all levels of our organization and we continually seek to improve through ideas and feedback from residents, families, employees and partners.
- We make quality business decisions with the best interest of our owners, residents and employees as a basis of our decision making process.
Liberty Shores and Harbor House is recognized by the community as the uncompromising leader in providing the highest excellence in assistive living and dementia care services, while being involved as a supportive community member. The excellence of our reputation will make us stand out as the experts and leaders.