Assisted Living Services & Amenities
Featuring stunning views of Mount Rainier from cozy sitting rooms, gourmet meals designed by our Food Service Director and Dietician, and planned recreational activities. Liberty Shores is just minutes from shopping, health care services, banking and community activities.
You are invited to take a tour and enjoy a complimentary lunch. We know you will applaud our standards and see why Liberty Shores has been recognized for exceptional customer service and quality care.
Below are some of the Assisted Living Services that Liberty Shores offers.
- LIBERTY SHORES FEATURES:
- Deluxe private apartments ranging from Studios to Two-Bedrooms, residents furnish with their own belongings and treasures.
- 24-hour on-site licensed nursing care to provide a wide-range of medical care services while being available to respond immediately in case of emergencies.
- Three daily meals served restaurant-style while offering a variety of regular and specialized diets.
- Transportation for shopping, scheduled medical appointments and recreational outings.
- Full-time Social Worker on staff to provide emotional and interpersonal support to our residents. This will help improve the well being of our residents and families as they face the changes, transitions and challenges of aging.
- Two Activity professionals coordinating diversified recreational programs seven days per week.
- Maid and linen service. Free use of laundry facilities located conveniently on all three floors of the community.
- Various recreation and exercise areas.
- On-site beauty salon and manicure services.
- 24-hour snack bar stocked with nutritious snacks and drinks for self-service access.
- Caring staff dedicated to promoting the independence, dignity, respects and privacy of our residents.
- Respite stay option available in a furnished apartment for short-term residency.
- Special discounted rates for veterans!
FINANCIAL & QUALIFY ASSETS:
- Month to month rental agreement with no buy in requirements.
- Locally owned and managed by a well-recognized Management Company.
- Superior State Survey Inspection history for the past thirteen years, achieving a "Perfect Survey" in 2012 and 2014.
- SPECIALIZED CARE OPTIONS:
- Vacation Coverage: Vacation stays can range from a number of days to a few weeks offering care and supervision while the caregiver is away of a business trip or vacation.
- Hospital Discharge: Offering post-hospitalization stay in a furnished apartment with all the assisted living services needed as part of a successful transition from hospital to your own home.
- Trial Stay: Use a short term guest stay to give our community a test-drive.
- Hospice Care: We fully embrace the Hospice concept of dignity and comfort offering our extensive assisted living support services under cooperation with a local Hospice Provider.