Liberty Shores offers a comprehensive selection of living options and support services. If you are not sure which living option is right for you, please let Liberty Shores assist you. We encourage and support aging in place and have the staff and services to make it happen.
Our Director of Nursing Services and professional staff are trained to review your needs and preferences. Our goal is to help you develop a plan for yourself or a loved one, which will meet your specific needs for comfort and security.
Liberty Shores offers a wide range of 24-hour licensed nursing services, delivered by onsite staff in the privacy of our residents' rooms. For more information and individually designed care plan and cost charges, please contact the Director of Nursing Services.
Liberty Shores offers a wide variety of personal services designed to assist residents with activities of daily living, including:
- Our Administrator and our Director of Nursing have extensive experience managing compassionate care for seniors.
- Numerous levels of nursing service options, including end-of-life care, respite and palliative care support.
- Licensed nurses on site 24 hours a day.
- Dedicated and compassionate certified nursing assistants.
- Medication Administration and Medication Supervision, including the assessment of new medications.
- Advanced Diabetes Management Support.
- Supportive Pain Management and Physician Coordination Services.
When additional medical services are required, we work closely with home health organizations and other health care providers to meet the needs of our residents within the comfort and familiarity of his or her own apartment.
We promise that you will applaud our high standards in customer service and health care delivery.