Welcome to Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds!
Rosewood Courte is a place where people with Alzheimer's Disease and related disorders live in a supportive environment throughout the aging process.
Caregivers at Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds understand how unique and special your loved one is. Our staff will discuss with you important everyday routines. Knowing details like your loved one's food preferences, recreational activities and sleeping patterns will help us to understand and reinforce their strengths and capabilities.
Seeing that your loved one with memory loss is well-cared for, while maintaining their individuality, provides the peace of mind that families are seeking. Rosewood Courte Memory Care is located in beautiful Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle.
Here are a few highlighted points that set Rosewood Courte apart;
- 24 hour on-site licensed nursing staff to provide comprehensive nursing care and rapid response in case of an emergency
- 24-hour/7days a week admissions and assessments
- 7 days a week Daystay program to work around the caregiver schedule for as low as $17.00 per hour
- 7 days a week respite and short term stays with admissions 24/7
- Bluestep, our on-line state of the art medical charting system.
For more information we invite you to call and schedule a tour of our community and complimentary lunch!
Please call us at: (425) 673-2875
Rosewood Courte was recently featured on local TV show, New Day Northwest on King 5. Click on the link to watch: https://vimeo.com/252911722/16f86840ff